- This Web Site is maintained by and belongs to CRIS.
- In these Terms, any reference to “we”, “our” and “us” refers to CRIS.
Relying On Information
- CRIS provides this Web Site as a general information source only and is not involved in giving professional advice here. The Web Site may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on this Web Site, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
- Where appropriate, CRIS uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this Web Site. However, CRIS does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Web Site. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite best efforts, CRIS makes no warranties that the Web Site is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorized software. You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Web Site. You should keep your passwords confidential. Please note that we will never ask you for your Sing Pass or any other login password.
- All materials contained in this Web Site (the “Contents”), including without limitation text, images, music, computer programmers and all other kinds of works, are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. All rights, title and/or interests in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by CRIS.
Restrictions on use
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of CRIS’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without prior written permission of their respective owners.
- The design and layout of this Web Site is protected by intellectual property and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this Web Site may be copied or transmitted without the prior written permission of CRIS.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis. While CRIS has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents on this Web Site have been obtained from reliable sources, we do not make any representations or warranties whatsoever, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, CRIS hereby disclaims all express, implied, and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, howsoever arising and whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including without limitation to:
- any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, currency, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
- any representations or warranties that the Contents and functions available on this Web Site shall be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the hosting servers are and will be free of all viruses, other malicious codes, programmers or macros and/or other harmful elements.
- CRIS will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any errors in, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents, and damage or loss whatsoever and howsoever caused, including without limitation, any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost, or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, server or any other kind of property, howsoever arising directly or indirectly from:
- your access to or use of this Web Site;
- any loss of access to or use of this Web Site, howsoever caused;
- any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
- any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents on this Web Site, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the internet or otherwise; or
- any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents.
- You hereby agree to indemnify CRIS and hold CRIS harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by CRIS however arising directly or indirectly from:
- your access to or use of this Web Site; and/or
- CRIS reserves the right to change, modify, add to, derogate from or vary its position in respect of any information referred to on this Web Site at any time in CRIS’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to you.
- You shall obtain your own professional and/or legal advice and conduct all necessary due diligence, including but not limited to making such other investigations or seeking such clarifications as may be appropriate, as regards any decision or action that you intend to take in relation to any matter concerning the Contents of this Web Site.
Availability and Right of Access to the Web Site
- CRIS reserves the right to update or modify this Web Site from time to time. CRIS may suspend the operation of this Web Site for any period of time without any prior notice.
- CRIS reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Hyperlinks from this Web Site to third party web sites
- This Web Site may contain hyperlinks to third party web sites which are not maintained or operated by CRIS. CRIS is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience and may be removed or replaced by CRIS at its sole discretion. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by CRIS of such websites. Under no circumstances shall CRIS be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on such other web sites to which this Web Site is hyperlinked.
- CRIS reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, unobjectionable, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any guidelines, any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- CRIS reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- CRIS reserves the right to change the URL of this Web Site.
Permission for Use
- CRIS may, at its sole and absolute discretion, grant or refuse permission to use this Web Site or the Contents, and impose such conditions for the use of this Web Site or the Contents as it deems fit.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction